This curriculum identifies the potential benefits that motivate a peer to act. The closer one gets to feeling better must become a lifestyle. Identifying how you are feeling everyday will help ensure the possibility of living well for longer periods of time and a quality of life change that focuses on one becoming the best version of one’s self.
- May 28 (Thur) 6:30 PM
- June 4 (Thur) 6:30 PM
- June 11 (Thur) 6:30 PM
- June 18 (Thur) 6:30 PM
- June 25 (Thur) 6:30 PM
None. Classes are free and open to anyone.
WHO MAY ATTEND
This training is appropriate for anyone who would like to learn more about wellness and becoming the best versionof one's self.
ABOUT THE TRAINING
Training Topics include:
- Personal Development
- Copeland Center Values and Ethics of WRAP
- HOPE, Empowerment, Personal Responsibility, Advocacy, support from Others
- Recovery Pathways
- Remembering “Who You Are”
- What are Your Gifts
- Boredom, Burnout, Compassion Fatigue
- Spirituality: Avoiding Shame and Guilt
- 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
- Acupressure Points to Relieve Stress and Pain
- Harm Reduction Basics
- Daily Maintenance Planning
- Your Story…is it making you sick?
Cost Per Person: Free